The Waters 616 Solvent Delivery Pump is compatible with commonly used buffers and organic solvents and ideal for a wide range of applications, including high resolution protein purification, microbore peptide mapping and ion chromatography. The low dispersion fluidic design enables routine use for sample limited applications.
- Modes of operation: gradient, isocratic, and flow programming
- Programmable flow range: 0.00 to 10 mL/min (50 μL heads), in 0.01 mL increments
- Operating flow range: 0.00 to 5.00 mL/min (50 μL heads), in 0.01 mL increments
- Max pressure: 5000 psi (351.5 kg/cm2) over flow rate range
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 9.5" x 20.5" x 11" (24.4 x 52.1 x 28.3 cm)
- Weight: 60.2 lb (27.3 kg)