The Waters Alliance 2695 HPLC with 2410 Refractive Index Detector
The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module with Column Heater P/N WAT270008 is a high performance liquid chromatographic system with a quaternary, low-pressure mixing pump and inline vacuum degassing. Designed for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, the Waters 2695 features flow rates from 50 uL/min to 5 mL/min and can be generated for use with 2.1 mm ID columns and larger.
The Waters 2695 includes column heater and cables.
- Solvents: 1 to 4
- Max operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Flow rate range: 0.000 to 10.000 mL/min
- Number of sample vials: 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of sample injections:1 to 99 injections per sample vial
- Operating temperature: 4 to 40° C (39 to 104° F)
- Power: 950 VA (maximum)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 22.5" x 22.5" x 18" (57.1 x 57.1 x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 100 lb (45.5 kg)
The Waters 2410 Refractive Index Detector has a countercurrent heat exchanger and temperature-controlled cell for stable operation under varying conditions with Long-life LED light source. Auto zero and auto purge for automated operation, Built-in pressure relief to protect flow cell and auto diagnostics. Two external column heater controls and battery backup to retain parameter settings when the detector is powered off or during power interruptions.