The Waters Alliance 2695 HPLC with 2996 Photodiode Array Detector
The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module with Column Heater P/N WAT270008 is a high performance liquid chromatographic system with a quaternary, low-pressure mixing pump and inline vacuum degassing. Designed for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, the Waters 2695 features flow rates from 50 uL/min to 5 mL/min and can be generated for use with 2.1 mm ID columns and larger.
The Waters 2695 includes column heater and cables.
Optional: Empower Data Station with Bus L/ACE Card, keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Solvents: 1 to 4
- Max operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Flow rate range: 0.000 to 10.000 mL/min
- Number of sample vials: 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of sample injections:1 to 99 injections per sample vial
- Operating temperature: 4 to 40° C (39 to 104° F)
- Power: 950 VA (maximum)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 22.5" x 22.5" x 18" (57.1 x 57.1 x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 100 lb (45.5 kg)
The Waters 2996 Photodiode Array Detector incorporates integrated software and optics innovations that deliver chromatographic and spectral sensitivity, reliability and ease of use for analytical and preparative separations. Features include Maximum Chromatographic Sensitivity which means unprecedented trace impurity detection and quantification. Optimized Spectral Sensitivity and Waters Purity Algorithms, which mean definitive compound identification and co-elution detection. Superior Linearity range defined by a fixed optical bandpass. Simplified optics are reliable and easy to maintain. Method Development and Validation are fast and straight forward with uncomplicated method development tools within Empower. Compliance-ready for the FDA Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures Rule. Start-up diagnostics that ensure detector performance prior to use.
- Dimensions: 11.5"(w) x 24" (d) x 8.125" (h)
- Weight: 31.5 lbs (14.3 kg)
- Wavelength range: 190 to 800 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: +/- 1 nm
- Linearity range* 5% at 2.0 AU, propylparaben, at 256 nm
- Spectral resolution: 1.2 nm
- Baseline noise: +/- 1.5' 10–5 AU peak-to-peak, dry, at 254 nm
- Drift: 1' 10–3 AU/hour at 254 nm (after warmup)
- Flow cells: Pathlength Tubing