Waters Alliance 2695 HPLC with 474 Scanning Fluorescence Detector
ITEM: 22904 In Stock
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Waters Alliance 2695 HPLC with 474 Scanning Fluorescence Detector
The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module with Column Heater P/N WAT270008 is a high performance liquid chromatographic system with a quaternary, low-pressure mixing pump and inline vacuum degassing. Designed for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, the Waters 2695 features flow rates from 50 uL/min to 5 mL/min and can be generated for use with 2.1 mm ID columns and larger.
The Waters 2695 includes column heater, cables and computer pre-loaded with software.
- Solvents: 1 to 4
- Max operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Flow rate range: 0.000 to 10.000 mL/min
- Number of sample vials: 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of sample injections:1 to 99 injections per sample vial
- Operating temperature: 4 to 40° C (39 to 104° F)
- Power: 950 VA (maximum)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 22.5" x 22.5" x 18" (57.1 x 57.1 x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 100 lb (45.5 kg)
The Waters 474 Scanning Fluorescence Detector can be used for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, including diagnostic indicators and therapeutically monitored compounds.
Technical specifications: 220 V, 50 Hz.
Wavelength range: 190...600 nm.
Bandwidth: 8 nm. Wavelength accuracy: ± 2 nm.
Housing (D)x(H)x(W): 48 x 20 x 30 cm