Waters Alliance 2695 HPLC with Waters 486 Absorbance Detector HPLC
The Waters Alliance 2695 Separations Module with Column Heater P/N WAT270008 is a high performance liquid chromatographic system with a quaternary, low-pressure mixing pump and inline vacuum degassing. Designed for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, the Waters 2695 features flow rates from 50 uL/min to 5 mL/min and can be generated for use with 2.1 mm ID columns and larger.
The Waters 2695 includes column heater, cables and computer pre-loaded with software.
- Solvents: 1 to 4
- Max operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Flow rate range: 0.000 to 10.000 mL/min
- Number of sample vials: 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of sample injections:1 to 99 injections per sample vial
- Operating temperature: 4 to 40° C (39 to 104° F)
- Power: 950 VA (maximum)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 22.5" x 22.5" x 18" (57.1 x 57.1 x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 100 lb (45.5 kg)
The Waters 486 Tunable Absorbance Detector is a single-channel, tunable, ultraviolet/visible detector designed for high-performance liquid chromatography applications.Additionally, the Watesr 486 can operate either as a stand-alone unit (with a chart recorder) or as part of a chromatography system with other Waters system modules.
Wavelength range: 190 to 600 nm
Lamp source: Deuterium arc lamp
Dimensions (H x L x W): 9.2" x 21.5" x 11.2" (24 x 54.5 x 28.5 cm)
Weight: 17.5 kg (38 lbs)