The Waters Micromass Quattro Micro API is a combined HPLC detector and triple quadrupole mass analyser for determining mass-to-charge ratio (m/z) for a wide variety of analytes. Developed for routine HPLC/MS/MS quantitative applications and qualitative screening, the Quattro micro API is an affordable, high quality tandem quadrupole MS delivering superior levels of sensitivity, selectivity, robustness, speed, and accuracy. This system enables you to reach lower detection limits and increase sample throughput for all of your quantitative applications: ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, clinical, bioavailability, and more.
- Mass range of 2-2000 m/z
- Sensitivity from only 500fg on column
- Signal to noise ratio greater than 10:1 (peak to peak; RMS s/n > 30:1)
- 5 orders of magnitude linear dynamic range over the concentration range of 0.1pg to 10000pg
- Waters Mircromass Quattro Micro Quadrupole System
- Vacuum Pump
- Computer with MassLynx 4.1 Software