The Watson Marlow 323U/D Metering and Transfer Pump Auto/Manual Control IP31 Wipedown Enclosure is used for metering or transferring fluids at flowrates up to 2000mL/min. Peristaltic pumps are ideal for most fluids such as viscous, shear-sensitive, corrosive and abrasive. This unit features: a beeper, backlight, 1rpm scrolling increment, 1.5-220 rpm 147:1 speed control, auto-restart, keypad lock, MemoDoes and remote start/stop and direction control.
- Supply voltage/frequency: 100-120V/200-240V 50/60Hz 1ph
- Maximum voltage fluctuation: ±10% of nominal voltage
- Power: 100VA
- Full load current: <0.43A at 230V; <0.86A at 115
- Operating temp range: 4C to 40C, 40F to 104F
- Humidity (non-condensing): 80% up to 31C, 88F, decreasing linearly to 50% at 40C, 104F
- Noise: <70dB(A) at 1m