The YSI 2700 Select Biochemistry Analyzer is intended for use in research, food-processing and bioprocessing applications. The 2700 offers precision and specificity comparable to more time consuming and rigorous methods, but with greater speed, convenience and sensitivity. This unit measures Dextrose, L-lactate, L-Glutamate, Choline, L-Glutamine, Ethanol, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Starch with sample aspiration from a variety of tube volumes. Features include: sipper tube washed inside and outside, programmable automatic calibration, LCD and built in printer.
- Sample size: Adjustable from 5 to 65 microliters (aspirated volume)
- Response Time: Sample results in 60 seconds, Complete sample-to-sample cycle in 90 seconds (May vary with analyte and sample matrix.)
- Power requirement: 110-120 VAC3, 1A or 220-240 VAC, 0.5A
- Ambient temperature: 15° to 35° Celsius
- Relative humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Weight: 25 pounds (11.4 kilograms)