The Zymark TurboVap 96 Concentration Evaporator Workstation, Part #71000/1, is a microprocessor-controlled evaporation system for simultaneous, automated concentration of multiple samples with unattended operation, convenience and speed. It can accommodate one or two 96-well microplates or deepwell plates. Features include automatic gas, time and pressure shutoffs; individual plate control for gas flow; temperature and timed endpoint; Touch Pad Control panel retains the previous settings for faster start-ups and patented gas vortex technology keeps the needles away from the solvent eliminating carry-over concerns and no hood space is required.
- Power requirements: 100/120V, 50/60 Hz, 10Amps, 220/240V, 50/60 Hz, 5Amps
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 24" x 12" x 12"
- Capacity: 2 standard 96 well microplates or deep-well plates
- Format: 8 x 12 well microplates and deep-well plates
- Gas flow: 0-90 SCFH
- Minimum operating pressure: 70 PSI
- Exhaust: 25 CFM blower
- Temperature range: Ambient to 80°C